Bower Gift $400
Bower Gift $400
Gift certificate to the value of $400.
• All prices quoted in Australian Dollars.
• The Bower caters exclusively for adult couples and is not equipped to accommodate children or infants.
• We do not accept bookings with arrival or departure on days designated as public holidays in NSW
• In the event of postponement, your gift certificate will remain valid, less any costs incurred by us, if your booking is cancelled or postponed more than 14 days prior to your arrival date. If less than 14 days notice is given, your gift certificate will remain valid only in the event that we are able to relet the accommodation. All postponements must be in writing and attract a 10% admin fee.
• We accept all major credit cards and reserve the right to recover merchant processing fees from the payers card account.
• We reserve the right to recover costs for any damage incurred by guests to the building and its contents.
• If you find any problem with your accommodation you must notify Mark & Sue of the issue as soon as practicable so that we have an opportunity to remedy the situation.
• Whilst taking all reasonable precautions, The Bower management can not be responsible for “acts of god/mother nature”, i.e. fire, storms, floods or take responsibility for other parties issues (e.g. power outages).
• Allocation of individual Bower is subject to other bookings, before/after your stay.
• Check-in time is after 4 p.m.
• Check-out time is 10 a.m. (unless special arrangements are made.)