CANCELLATIONS PEAK PERIODS
1. Cancellations made up to 14 days prior to arrival will NOT incur a fee.
2. Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival check in time (2pm) - 50% fee will be taken
3. Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival check in time (2pm) - full fee with be taken
3. A reservation made directly with Lucinda Fishing Lodge or Hinchinbrook Marine Cove can be cancelled directly with the Motel provided it is within the cancellation period.
4. A reservation made through a Third Party booking agent ie. Booking.com, Wotif, Expedia, must be cancelled with the Third Party booking agent.
One nights accommodation pre payment is required after booking for standard times,
100% pre payment for peak periods, being 50% upfront pre payment is required for peak periods with the remaining 50% payment required before 14 days prior to check in
Group bookings of 5 rooms or more require a non-refundable 25% deposit at the time of booking with the balance charged 7 days prior to arrival standard times and 14 days prior to arrival peak periods
Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and put away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. • Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes or removal of excessive rubbish etc. or if there are bad smells left in the room. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be charged to your credit card
EXTRA CHARGES THAT MAY BE CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD
By providing valid credit card details you warrant that you have the authority to use the credit card and you authorise Lucinda Fishing Lodge & Hinchinbrook Marine Cove to charge the cost of your booking to the credit card or any fees as agreed to by the rules of stay. If paying by cash, a bond in the amount of $200.00 will be charged on check-in
RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY Lucinda Fishing Lodge & Hinchinbrook Marine Cove Management reserves the right to refuse entry for any reason whatsoever including where the guest has
engaged in conduct on a previous occasion adverse to the motel. It is a Management’s discretion to refuse service or entry. Motel
staff have the right to refuse service or remove patrons for inappropriate or offensive behaviour.
Guests are expected to be respectful of other guests at all times, and to be quiet between 10pm-7am. Disturbance to other guests and neighbours including excessive noise and music is prohibited and may result in eviction without refund
The terms and conditions of booking are subject to change without notice